- Leaders exist at all levels
- Greater collaboration and leadership is necessary to achieve organizational goals
- Collaborative Leadership skills can be learned
- Learning requires practice
We are committed to helping leaders become more authentic, capable, and courageous.
- Leadership Coaching at all levels
- Team Coaching to leaders and their teams
- Wellness Coaching
Leadership calls on you to be skilled at managing complex systems, processes and human dynamics. Walking this journey can be overwhelming at times and requires you to be your best self.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sessions are typically 1 – 1.5 hours and take place every 2 or 3 weeks.
- You’ll focus on topics important to you.
- You’ll practice listening to your best advisor…you. Through self-awareness, you’ll discover ways to lead authentically and effectively.
- Leadership tools and approaches will be offered by your coach to help build new skills in ways that suit your personal leadership style.
- You and your coach will co-design exercises and practices for you to do between sessions to help you master new skills.
- Collaborative Thinking™ Coaches establish confidential one-on-one partnerships with you, helping you achieve improved business results, and greater personal fulfillment.
- Contact us to schedule a 30-minute phone call so we can learn more about you and what you’re hoping to gain from coaching. Then we’ll work with you to select the right coach for you.
- Build new leadership competencies
- Gain greater clarity around your authentic leadership style
- Deepen self-awareness and improve relationship-management
- Identify your priorities and leverage your strengths
- Take actions to advance organizational goals
- Increase personal satisfaction and performance
- Build awareness around your personal wellness habits
- Learn facts and identify new habits about rest, nutrition, movement, rejuvenation, and mindset that you can incorporate into your daily life
- Implement routines that support your wellness, energy management, mental agility, and overall resilience
- Take actions to advance your personal fitness and overall wellness goals
- Increase personal resilience and overall leadership effectiveness
- Visit our wellness page to learn more
- Coaching takes place within the context of the organization and is therefore unique to each leadership team.
- Team Coaching is a co-active process, meaning the leadership and the coaches work together to ensure the agenda and approach focus on actual work and topics the team identifies as important.
- Team Coaches then design and facilitate an engagement that includes the use of tools, strategies, distinctions and approaches for leadership to learn and practice during and after the meeting and for the purpose of advancing their core leadership competencies.
- At the conclusion of each session, each individual leader identifies the area of work they personally commit to practice for the purpose of advancing their individual learning. As the team members become more and more effective, so too does the team and positive shifts begin creating momentum and improved performance.
- Consultants tell you what they see. They offer best practices and suggest next steps to help you accomplish your goals. Coaches ask what you see. They ask clarifying questions and share observations to draw out your wisdom, encourage self-discovery and create new self-awareness.
- Plan a 30-minute Phone Interview. We’d like to learn about your goals and match you with a coach that’s right for you.
Visit our assessments page to learn more about individual and team assessments
Look inside… You already have what it takes. Work with a Collaborative Thinking Coach to explore your authentic voice.