Elizabeth Hauler, is a leadership coach, consultant and facilitator with 15 years of experience empowering people to achieve what is most important to them and create meaningful, lasting results.
As a leadership coach, Elizabeth partners with clients to develop new perspectives and actions that create greater effectiveness, performance and results. She helps leaders define their unique style, and develop greater capacity for self-awareness and self-correction. Her clients include federal government non-profit and private sector leaders.
As a consultant, Elizabeth works with clients to define what they want to achieve, how to accomplish the desired result and understand why it’s critical to their success. She teams with clients to create vision, strategy, initiatives, metrics, and buy-in to develop a culture where people want to be fantastic at what they do. Elizabeth currently consults with a Fortune 500 company to achieve global process solutions.
As a facilitator, Elizabeth is skilled at helping people get on the ‘same page’ with others. She develops relationships and trust by caring about, understanding and leveraging the strengths of individuals and teams for mutual benefit. Elizabeth fosters an open and supportive learning environment by seeking the ideas and opinions of others and providing candid feedback.
Elizabeth’s success is grounded in 15 years of sales and leadership experience in the information services industry. As a leader, she excelled at creating what she anticipated to build high performing teams. She is skilled at developing leaders and preparing individuals for their next role. Her philosophy is: focus, measure, coach. Elizabeth collaborated across organizations to standardize processes and help her teams put process into practice. As a sales person, she trained, negotiated and consulted with hundreds of attorneys and law firms on the East Coast.
Currently, Elizabeth provides coaching and consulting to non-profit, government and corporate clients. She earned a law degree from Ohio Northern University, and B.A. in Government from the College of William and Mary.
Training and Certifications:
- Expected August 2014: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certificate
- Georgetown University Leadership Coaching Certificate
- Mediation Skills and Process, Northern Virginia Mediation Service
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers, American Management Association
- Intentional Change Leadership, Michael Boland, Performance Technologies
- Effective One-to-One Coaching, Reed Elsevier in partnership with CEDAR International
- Winning Through Negotiation, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University
- Facilitator for the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, First Things First, Conflict Resolution and Facilitation Skills