Are you looking for ways to make small incremental changes that can energize, nourish and rejuvenate your lifestyle and leave you feeling more focused? Can simple behavior modifications truly boost your mental outlook and help you engage more productively so that you thrive in your workplace?
It’s no secret that your physical, mental and emotional health are of utmost importance, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. And now that many people are spending most of their day sitting at a desk or inside an office, it’s critical to consider how nutrition, exercise and stress-management routines play a role in an individual’s well-being, as well as the collective health status of entire organizations.
This interactive course mixes health education with practical goal-setting techniques to bring awareness to your current habits and provide you with a framework and effective tools that will help you implement healthy lifestyle changes so that you can better align your actions with your desired health goals.
In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of self-awareness and how the “Interactive Wellness Inventory” can highlight your personal gaps in a healthy lifestyle
- “5 Pillars of Health” and top practical lifestyle tips for improving your status within each pillar: Nutrition, Mindset, Movement/Exercise, Rest and Rejuvenation
- Concepts of bio-individuality that relate to your personal tendencies and preferences & which of the 5 Pillars is most important to you
- The importance of engaging with your community of colleagues to build a network of accountability and support
- How to create a plan of “Action Items” that will lead to long-term success and increase your ability to reach your highest potential
- Why your individual wellness matters in the workplace and how it impacts your team and organization on a larger scale
This course involves self-analysis, reflection and planning out a roadmap to better health. You will walk away with tangible skills and a framework with actionable ideas for how to move forward into a more vibrant state of being – both in and out of the office!
TARGET AUDIENCE: Leaders and team members across all areas and levels
LENGTH: 2 hours