Dr. Navidi provides executive coaching to a range of clients such as individual contributors, technical leads, new managers, SES, and C-Level executives. Dr. Navidi has also assisted organizations at the group level working with their management teams and working groups. He has worked with Federal agencies to develop best practices in coaching and organizational development.
As an executive coach, Dr. Navidi utilizes his extensive psychological and coaching experience to connect with clients on a deeper level to understand their challenges. He works with individuals and teams at various levels to help them face common leadership issues and to enhance their interpersonal effectiveness, employee performance management, and their ability to manage conflict. Dr. Navidi provides executive coaching and training on a variety of topics for both his Private Sector and Federal clients.
Currently, Dr. Navidi provides consulting services to a variety of public, non-profit, and private sector clients. This includes executive coaching for federal agencies, Technology firms, and start-ups.
Most recently, Dr. Navidi has worked with clients within the health care industry, particularly clients in the FDA and NIH, who are dealing with organizational and role transitions. These changes present special challenges for affected leaders who must forge new relationships influence and lead in new ways. Dr. Navidi has helped these leaders confront new realities, build new leader capabilities and realign their perspectives with the new role.
Through these and other client engagements, Dr. Navidi has worked very successfully with a variety of key leaders and has consistently received positive feedback from his coaching clients.
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Federal Drug Administration
- National Institute of Health
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Washington Wizards
- Fannie Mae
- Western Services Corp.
Training / Experience
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology, American School of Professional Psychology
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- 10+ years of executive coaching experience
- Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD)
- Certified Resilient Leadership® Coach
- FBI – Hostage Negotiation Seminar
Areas of Focus
- Organizational performance/Business Acumen
- Productivity – Time management/Procrastination
- Hostage/Barricade Police
- Interpersonal effectiveness – Partnering/Leading People
- Political Savvy
- Stress management
- Conflict management/Dealing with difficult people