Becoming a More Collaborative Leader
Never before has collaboration been more necessary or more challenging. Becoming a More Collaborative Leader is designed for managers and leaders who want to leverage collaboration within their unit, the organization and/or with external stakeholders and partners. Participants will examine how Collaborative Leadership differs from traditional approaches and explore how mindsets, ways of working and organizational culture can facilitate or imped collaboration.
This virtual facilitated session introduces Collaborative Leadership and offers key behaviors and practical strategies for leading collaboration. Participants will identify one shift to implement immediately.
- Distinguish between collaborative leadership and traditional leadership
- Identify shifts to enhance your Collaborative Leadership Skills
- Plan to increase and enhance collaboration through incremental changes
- What is Collaborative Leadership?
- Becoming a More Collaborative Leader
- Planning the Way Forward
Intact leadership teams or open enrollment for leaders at any level
Length: 90 to 120 minutes
Virtual Delivery: Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx or other virtual platform that support breakout rooms for more intimate conversations