Introduction to Mindfulness
Mindfulness is a practice of being aware and living fully in the present moment. This is more important than ever before for our individual and collective health and well-being. This engaging workshop will introduce mindfulness and the neuroscience behind it. You will also learn about mindfulness practices and the potential physical and mental health benefits. Participants will leave with ideas for incorporating mindfulness into everyday life.
- Describe what mindfulness is (and is not)
- Describe the impacts and benefits of mindfulness
- Do a short mindful sitting practice
- Choose how to integrate mindfulness into your life
- What is Mindfulness?
- The Neuroscience of Mindfulness
- Benefits of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Practice (Sitting Practice)
- How to Use Mindfulness in Your Life
- Reflection and Declaration
Target Audience: Leaders and employees at all levels
Virtual Delivery: Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx or other virtual platform that support breakout rooms for more intimate conversations