Leading Innovation through Collaboration
“Leading Innovation” is an interactive workshop that stretches a team’s creativity and increases their capacity to work together collaboratively. This workshop is designed to enhance individual and team innovation skills by helping them generate fresh ideas and apply them to their organizational setting.
This leadership development course blends self-reflection and small group engagement. Participants will experience and learn from group dynamics, practice asking meaningful questions, and generating an atmosphere of friendly cooperation and collaboration. By combining key skills with leadership presence (being present, curious and open), individuals and teams find that they can engage creatively and ultimately develop innovative solutions that benefit their organization.
- Create an innovative environment by shifting your perspective and behaviors
- Use prototyping and facilitation to encourage failing fast and failing often
- Use advocacy and inquiry to share thinking
- Use divergent and convergent thinking to help generate and refine ideas
- Shifting Perspective
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Using Prototyping to Fail Fast and Often
- Facilitating for Innovation
- Reflection and Declaration
Target Audience: Leaders and team members across all areas and levels of the organization.
Length: 2.5-hour or 4-hour workshop