Leveraging Strengths in Our New Reality
To be successful in today’s complex and uncertain world, individuals must prioritize self-care, build connections with others, and maintain focus and flexibility. Leveraging Strengths in Our New Reality provides intact teams an opportunity to connect with one another and share their strategies for working in the new reality. In this virtual facilitated session, participants will learn how to overcome the negativity bias, and how to build new habits to help them thrive.
- Leverage the positive by:
- Sharing strategies for adapting to the new reality
- Taking in the Good
- Building new habits
- What is your State of Mind?
- Strategies for Adapting (Self-care, Connection, and Focus/Flexibility)
- Focus on the positive
- Change One Thing – How to Form a New Habit
Leaders and their intact teams, or open enrollment for leaders and employees at all levels
Length: 90 minutes
Virtual Delivery: Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx or other virtual platform that support breakout rooms for more intimate conversations