Team Coaching, Training and Facilitation services support your team as you do meaningful ‘real’ work.
The process starts with us listening to you!
Collaborative Thinking™ Coaches and Consultants work with you to create the approach that suits your team needs. We consider the work you want to accomplish, your team dynamics, your organizational process and systems, and other factors as we design your engagement.
Services can include any combination of the following
CT Coaches support team meeting & offer observations & tools in real-time as the team engages real work.
- Strategic Visioning
- Decision-Making Models
- Communication Methods
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaboration Skills
- Interpersonal Dynamics
- Systems Assessments
The most powerful form of team building is helping the team accomplish meaningful work!
On-site or retreat setting. Ranging from 1 hour to full or multi-day.
- Managing Effective Meetings
- Collaborative Communication
- Personality Preferences – Myers-Briggs
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Wellness and Employee Engagement
CT™ workshops are interactive and include large group instruction, small group engagement, and personal reflection.
When groups seek innovative outcomes, CT™ ™ facilitates meetings that help leadership teams and boards work through topics such as:
- Strategic Planning
- Developing and Leading From Mission and Vision
- Goals, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Living Shared Values
- Managing Change
- Innovating Solutions
We use many methods including:
- World Café
- Design Thinking
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
We help your teams work through human dynamics, build trusting relationships, collaborate openly, and reach your desired results. Collaborative Thinking™ events end with clear next steps and accountabilities.