Vital Accountability is a proactive approach to managing expectations based on understanding what motivators drive performance. Participants will learn how to have productive accountability conversations from the start by beginning with a common purpose, setting clear expectations, managing and monitoring progress, and evaluating results to drive accountability in a positive way. This course will enhance participants’ understanding of accountability whether they are delegating work to others, leading a project team, or negotiating with peers.
- Identify three motivators that drive performance
- Recognize how state of mind impacts performance and results
- Frame accountability conversations with clear purpose and outcomes
- Use collaborative communication skills to create a shared understanding, and establish a common purpose
- Coordinate action effectively to set expectations for accomplishing tasks and working collaboratively
- Manage agreements, monitor progress, and adjust, as needed
- Evaluate results and feedforward by owning your part and creating shared learning
- Setting Expectations
- Advocacy and Inquiry
- Requests, Offers and Agreements
- State of Mind
Target Audience: Leaders and employees of all levels
Length: Two 2.5-hour sessions. Scheduled on two consecutive days or at the client’s convenience.
Virtual Delivery: Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx or other virtual platform that support breakout rooms for more intimate conversations